Kamael skills problems

Go down

Kamael skills problems

Post  MankitoFeliz on Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:26 pm

hi i have a big problem. I play this server recently and I really like very much but the character I use to play has plenty of configuration errors and not just the main character but also has them in subclasses. My character is called MankitoFeliz. He went on to name the skill's that either missing or are not directly. thanks for your time.

kamael berserker (doombringer) Main Class.
Vicious Stance I have no skill
Blood pact I have no skill
in this case and more curious with this character, is characterized by its high level of damage. and the sad thing is that we stick to checking it much less than his soul race wide hund. gracefully and stick skills almost as much the skill of less than lvl 52 lvl 74.

Kamel Male Soulbreaker (Soul hound)
Checkmate not working
Soul to Empower you have to build not replace
Blink The problem with this skill is not respecting the parameters of the game. means that if you use the skill. the most likely to end up inside a wall or something.
Painkiller has to last 10 sec and 10 sec to penalize - 15 speed
Lightning Shock I have no skill

Kamael Albalester (trickster)
Decoy the delay of the skill is very dull to how they should be., Normal that is known is that it can take up to 4 clones of itself without problem that clones itself really slow in throwing aggression.
Soul Cleanse I have no skill
Imbue Seed of Destruction I have no skill
Betrayal Mark I have no skill
Prahnah I have no skill
Wild Shot I have no skill

Kamael Inspector (Judicator)
Obilivion I have no skill
Thin Skin I have no skill
Painkiller I have no skill
Enervation I have no skill
Weak Constitution I have no skill
Spite I have no skill
Mental Impoverish I have no skill
Soul Harmony I have no skill
Soul Rage I have no skill

Obviously not complain ago this post by all, but I like the server I hope you take the server for good.
thank you very much and see you soon.

MankitoFeliz
Lv (0) Poster
Lv (0) Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Kamael Soul hound.

Post  Metal92 on Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:15 am

First of:
Kamel Male Soulbreaker (Soul hound)
Checkmate not working - working, you must use some skill before. (read the inscription of skill.)
Soul to Empower you have to build not replace - (if you have empower you cannot use soul to empower. Its same skill)
Blink The problem with this skill is not respecting the parameters of the game. means that if you use the skill. the most likely to end up inside a wall or something. no comments...use it wisely;)
Painkiller has to last 10 sec and 10 sec to penalize - 15 speed - its bug true but without it you have more chance to win Razz
Lightning Shock I have no skill - it should be its bug Razz

Metal92
Lv (0) Poster
Lv (0) Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum