Dynasty jeweled buuged? / Kamael enchant skills

Go down

Dynasty jeweled buuged? / Kamael enchant skills

Post  Metal92 on Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:31 pm

First of all hello;)
I see that dynasty jeweled light weapon master is bugged Sad sad but true. When i wear full set i dont have bonuses so please check it and fix:D Next is Kamael enchant skills, on +3 they have only 30% chance to enchant skill :O its not much i think for the +3/+4 and it should be fixed too when all classes can enchant for +9 with a chance 70%+ so it's not fair...
See ya and hope that everything will be ok;)
Sorry for my English Razz affraid

Lv (0) Poster
Lv (0) Poster

Posts : 2
Join date : 2009-11-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum